A fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and dedicated individual to join one of the UK’s leading Management/Strategy Consultancies as a Resourcing Coordinator.
You will be a hardworking, driven and discreet individual with excellent communication/interpersonal skills and an excellent ‘can-do’ attitude.
• Screening candidates and organising interviews
• Onboarding new starters
• Processing leavers, Swaps and Promotions
• Supporting the business by managing the allocation of Associates to different projects
• Working with the Resourcing Manager to plan the allocation of staff onto upcoming projects
• Absence Management
• Tracking career development for consulting staff
• A friendly, positive, ‘can-do’ attitude
• Strong attention to detail
• Experience of databases/data entry
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills
• A degree and/or previous experience in HR or of using HR software is desirable, but not essential. Enthusiasm and a great attitude is more important!