An exciting opportunity to work as a Researcher for a dynamic and growing Executive Search firm based in the City.
Working on complex, C-Suite level vacancies within the Life Sciences industry this role would suit a diligent graduate (in a life sciences based subject) keen on pursuing a career within Executive Search.
You will have exceptional research skills, has a passion for Life Sciences and keen to build a career within Executive Search
- Constructing client presentations as well as market and company research
- Attending client meetings
- Working with prospective candidates
- Documentation – throughout process, have responsibility for the creation of candidate’s reports and overviews. Put together the long-list and have active input into shortlist documents including candidate notes, overview, and final report
- Coordinate interviews
- Stay up to date with regards to the market
- Build up a network of industry professionals
- Supporting business development activities, keeping an eye out for new opportunities
- Educated to degree level in a Life Sciences based subject advantageous
- Experience within a similar role highly advantageous
- Strong academic background
- A keen interest in Life Sciences and Executive Search
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong MS Office skills
- Well-presented and personable
- Willing to learn and take on responsibility!