We are recruiting for a well-established US Investment firm based in their stunning Mayfair offices – varied Reception role based front of house but incorporating PA responsibilities – suit polished and proactive Receptionist!
- Answer and screen all incoming phone calls, welcome all guests and escort clients and guests to meeting rooms
- Arrange and coordinate refreshments for meetings
- Confirm daily meetings from Outlook calendar with appropriate admin.
- Manage meeting room calendars.
- Coordinate and ensure neat appearance of reception area and conference rooms.
- Order cabs/cars when necessary for guests and employees.
- Call/arrange courier services when necessary. Accept deliveries from courier services.
- Ordering of stationery and bottled water orders, weekly grocery orders, daily ordering of staff lunch.
- Handle post – incoming & outgoing.
- Executive Assistant support to team (Associates/SVP)
- Overseas travel arrangements, preparing itineraries
- Processing expenses
- Managing diaries – setting up meetings, lunches, conference calls
- 8.00am – 5.30pm hours
- Polished presentation, well spoken
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient using Microsoft Office; Concur useful
- Previous Receptionist experience, ideally gained within Corporate or Financial /Professional Services firm
- Ability to work well in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise at all levels
- Highly organised with superb time management skills
- Adaptable and flexible working approach
- Ability to liaise with a wide variety of individuals at all levels
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Well-presented and well-spoken - 'ambassador' for your firm!
- Strong academic performance