Are you an experienced Legal PA looking for a change and keen to work within a different field?
This is an exciting time to join our client! Well-established global Professional Services firm based in striking offices, going through times of growth and innovation, is looking to hire an experienced highly polished and professional PA to support a team of busy Partners.
- Extensive & complex diary management
- Organising meetings and conference calls across various time zones, handling schedule conflicts
- Extensive and complex global travel arrangements
- Preparing detailed itineraries including visas, prone to last-minute changes
- Setting up client meetings, lunches and dinners
- Building and maintaining relationships with high profile clients
- Privy to huge amounts of confidentiality
- Events organisation
- Ad hoc Projects
- Handling expenses
- General admin assistance/’muck in’ approach
- Previous solid senior-level PA experience ideally gained within a Professional/Financial Services/Law firm
- Exceptional time management, prioritisation skills – outstanding organiser!
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Organised with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Team player!
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable working approach
- Tact, diplomacy and awareness of confidentiality
- Proficient MS Office skills