We are recruiting for our client, a dynamic Investment firm with stunning offices based in the heart of the City, with a truly collaborative culture. Supporting Partner and small team, this would suit an experienced PA, who thrives within a fast-paced environment with proven experience from Investment Banking, Asset Management or Private Equity
- Extensive and complex diary management, constantly handling schedule conflicts
- Organising meetings and scheduling conference calls, across a variety of time zones
- Building and maintaining relationships with portfolio firms
- Global travel arrangements, preparing itineraries
- Creating and editing presentations
- Processing expenses
- Ad hoc Projects
- Previous EA/PA experience ideally gained within Investment sector
- Team player essential
- Able to be several steps ahead at any one time!
- Outstanding prioritisation skills, multi-tasking on a regular basis!
- Proactivity with excellent organisational/logistics skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Strong MS Office skills
- Sense of humour!