An exciting Hedge Fund in the West End is looking for an energetic and passionate EA to support 5 people including 3 Partners.
With a lot of project work, this role will suit an ambitious and dedicated individual with great skills and the willingness to learn and develop.
- Extensive management of multiple busy diaries
- Scheduling meetings and restaurant bookings
- Organising complex international travel itineraries
- Running/coordinating reports
- Creating/editing presentations
- Expense processing
- Lots of ad hoc project work
- Previous PA experience within a fast-paced environment in Financial Services
- Good academic background
- Excellent prioritisation skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proactive, dedicated, ambitious
- Flexible and adaptable