This is an exciting opportunity to work for a well-established boutique investment firm in the heart of Mayfair. You will be the go-to person, manage the office and provide exceptional support to the investment team.
This requires someone who is very organised with exceptional attention to detail and excellent communication skills as you will be the first point of contact for all suppliers, guests and international clients.
- Diary, travel and expense management
- Meeting room management (2)
- Liaison with the landlord and building facilities
- Management of IT and phone contracts
- Reception duties, including mail, courier, office supplies
- Aministrative support including website management, presentations and project research
- Previous experience working with a broad remit
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills both verbal and spoken
- Used to working under pressure with a calm demeanour
- Positive attitude, can – do approach and self-motivated