A world-famous business group, is looking for a polished and confident PA to work in the Chairman’s office, providing seamless support, to ensure the smooth running of this dynamic company. The environment is fast-paced and inclusive with a strong team ethic and would suit a PA with the ability to work and interact at all levels.
- Extensive diary management – including daily and sometimes last-minute changes
- Inbox management and prioritisation
- Taking phone calls and handling or forwarding accordingly
- Booking diary, travel and meetings for the Chairman and family, including international and UK travel
- Managing and dealing with incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Compiling board reports and preparing presentations
- Ensuring all visitors are warmly welcomed
- Collating information and supporting ongoing projects and initiatives
- Working closely and collaboratively with all members of the Chairman’s office.
- Previous corporate PA experience
- Confident communicator with strong written skills
- Can-do attitude, ready to get involved at all times
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm
- Fast-learner – always thinking ahead
- Absolute discretion