PA, Human Resources (long-term booking in the City!)
£135 – 150 per day
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a well-established Investment Management firm in the heart of the City. This role will suit an experienced PA to support 2 Senior Managers within Human Resources and requires commitment until May 2019
- Extensive and complex diary management across a variety of time zones
- Extremely high logistics role, coordinating multi-party meetings, VCs and conference calls
- Global travel arrangements, preparing itineraries
- Handling high volume confidentiality e.g. Board work
- Budgets and expenses
- Producing reports and presentations
- Ad hoc Projects
- Assistance with departmental processes to include recruitment and training etc.
- Proven senior-level PA experience
- Exemplary Diary Manager!
- Exceptional organisational skills, with the ability to be 1 step ahead at all times!
- Proactive self-starter, multi-tasker with ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills
- History of establishing positive working relationships at all levels
- Investment sector and HR department exposure as a PA advantageous but not essential
- Strong MS Office skills