Our client, an established Asset Management firm based in the heart of the City, is seeking an experienced Office Manager/PA to embrace this newly-created role.
This hybrid position offers variety and scope and it requires both Office Management & PA experience, ideally gained within an Asset Management or Investment Banking firm
- Ensuring smooth running of office, being ‘go to’ person for the team as well as providing comprehensive EA support to CEO
- First point of contact: meeting and greeting visitors, answering phones, taking messages, dealing with incoming and outgoing mail, arranging couriers
- Supporting the implementation of new policies
- Work with IT suppliers and IT Project Managers
- Supplier/Vendor liaison, handling office supplies, Health and Safety etc.
- Monthly credit card reconciliation
- Handling invoices and expenses
- Attending Building Management meetings
- Assisting with on boarding of new hires: right to work, inductions, working with HR etc.
- Extensive diary management
- Global and often complex travel arrangements, preparing detailed itineraries
- Managing schedules, booking meetings, calls and conferences
- Updating and managing analyst research library
- Maintaining and updating company reporting information: investment team diaries, researching and data gathering, liaising with IR
- Creating reports and presentations
- Keeping abreast of social media and industry news/events
- It is essential to have both Office Management & PA experience, ideally gained within a hybrid role within an Asset Management or Investment Banking firm
- Team player with that typical ‘hands on’ approach
- Flexible, highly organised and able to multi-task
- Able to take own initiative, remaining calm under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong MS Office skills, experience of CRM system advantageous