Our client, an established Asset Management business, is seeking an experienced Office Manager/PA to embrace this newly-created role.
This hybrid position offers variety and scope and it requires both Office Management & PA experience, ideally gained within an Asset Management or Investment Banking firm
• Ensuring smooth running of office, being ‘go to’ person for the team as well as providing comprehensive EA support to CEO
• First point of contact: meeting and greeting visitors, answering phones, taking messages, dealing with incoming and outgoing mail, arranging couriers
• Supporting the implementation of new policies
• Work with IT suppliers and IT Project Managers
• Supplier/Vendor liaison, handling office supplies, Health and Safety etc.
• Monthly credit card reconciliation
• Handling invoices and expenses
• Attending Building Management meetings
• Assisting with on boarding of new hires: right to work, inductions, working with HR etc.
• Extensive diary management
• Global and often complex travel arrangements, preparing detailed itineraries
• Managing schedules, booking meetings, calls and conferences
• Updating and managing analyst research library
• Maintaining and updating company reporting information: investment team diaries, researching and data gathering, liaising with IR
• Creating reports and presentations
• Keeping abreast of social media and industry news/events
• It is essential to have both Office Management & PA experience, ideally gained within a hybrid role within an Asset Management or Investment Banking firm
• Team player with that typical ‘hands on’ approach
• Flexible, highly organised and able to multi-task
• Able to take own initiative, remaining calm under pressure
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong MS Office skills, experience of CRM system advantageous