A collaborative and dynamic non-profit Investor forum based in the West End is looking for an experienced Office Manager/Finance Assistant to organise all aspects of running a small office.
This is an exciting and busy role with a variety of different responsibilities; everything from Finance, HR support and Office Management to PA support to the CEO. If you have the experience, excellent numerical/finance skills, a strong work ethic and strong communication skills, this could be perfect for you.
- Monitoring all income and expenditures, supporting the CEO with monthly management accounts/forecasting and annual budget
- Preparing financial and narrative reports for grant funding, tracking team expenditure/hours per project
- Processing all invoices and expenses, checking payroll
- Responding to member enquiries, processing applications and updating database
- Supporting the CEO with governance issues and board election processes.
- Maintaining and updating Companies House records, insurances and GDPR policies
- Maintaining HR files, recording absences and organising new starter documentation
- Liaising with suppliers, maintaining equipment and other admin tasks
Skills and capabilities:
- Strong numerical/financial acumen and experience working with budgets/accounts
- Excellent attention to detail, high levels of accuracy and dilligence
- Excellent organisational skills, with strong attention to detail, including financial data
- Exceptional MS Office skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and disciplined and discreet when handling confidential information
- Enthusiastic and positive approach, a real all-rounder with strong interpersonal skills