This is a great opportunity for a bright administrator who loves to be client facing. This role is so wide and varied. The key is to have great communication skills and be a proactive individual with a lively and enthusiastic manner. This position requires someone with high levels of organisational effectiveness.
- Taking calls, setting up conference calls
- Diary management, keeping the sickness and holiday records
- Arranging transport/taxis and couriers
- Checking invoices and reconciling couriers, taxis, subscriptions
- Managing the post
- Ordering stationery and supplies, branded goods and gifts, business cards
- Managing the meeting rooms, booking catering
- Updating phone lists, setting up new starters with mobiles, desks and IT
- Managing the in house and off site activities from cleaning to security, celebrations and parties, conferences and all the support required around this
- Key contact for IT issues and managing the phone accounts, laptops and any equipment
- Arranging the Christmas party.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- Must be highly adaptable and flexible in approach