A fantastic opportunity to join a leading Barristers Chambers, supporting the Director in driving the business development and marketing strategy.
You will have strong organizational and technical skills and be an excellent project manager. If you are a self-starter, have lots of initiative, an eagerness to be fully involved in the project and able to travel abroad from time to time, this could be the perfect next step.
- Working alongside the Marketing Director to develop the Marketing strategy
- Managing the online and social media platforms
- Managing internal and external events (UK and International)
- Lead the development, production and distribution of campaigns and marketing collateral
- Assisting with PR/communications activity
- Managing and maintaining the website, ensuring brand consistency across all online platforms
- Strong academic record
- Previous experience within a Marketing/Business Development role
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Proficient with social media platforms and marketing related packages