This is an exceptional role for a highly adept, organized PA who works well independently. You will be supporting a couple with their immensely busy schedule, arranging all travel, personal appointments, homes in London and abroad. Their current PA is leaving after many years and so this role is going to be a great opportunity for the right person to really provide that personal support.
Based in a home office in Knightsbridge
- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- Constant travel arrangements end to end, hotels, dinners, holidays, bills, expenses
- Overseeing a housekeeper and other support staff
- Keeping a keen eye on email and composing own correspondence
- Excellent English and superb writing skills for replying to correspondence, producing reports, itineraries
- Coordinating projects including assisting with books that are being written and published (Phaidon)
- Coordinating with philanthropic organisations that the family work with
- You will need to be 100% proactive and have excellent references and have worked for a private family office, where total trust is required.
- Please be prepared for security clearance.