Well-established Investment firm based in the heart of the City with a truly collaborative culture and offering an excellent work/life balance is now looking to recruit an experienced Team PA to support a busy Portfolio team.
- Extensive diary management
- Organising meetings and conference calls globally
- Preparing agendas and materials for meetings
- Extensive complex global travel arrangements
- Preparing detailed itineraries including visas
- Processing expenses
- Building and maintaining relationships at all levels across numerous time zones
- Research support
- Ad hoc Projects
- Updating and amending reports and presentations
- Admin: holiday/sickness records, stationery/business cards etc.
- Previous Team PA experience ideally gained within Investment/Financial Services sector
- Advanced MS Word/Outlook essential
- Effective time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Organised and proactive with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Flexible and adaptable – able to use initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player!
- Flexible and adaptable working approach