This is an exciting role for an Investment Analyst to join a dynamic Private Equity firm based in the heart of Mayfair.
You will 1-3 years of experience within an Investment Analyst role, have an exceptional academic background and be comfortable working in a fast-moving, professional environment.
- Evaluation of investment opportunities presented to the firm
- Preparation of cash flow models and other financial models
- Preparation of memoranda, supporting documentation and analysis to support the investment decision.
- Providing assistance and support in the management of the investment process
- Assisting in the management and coordination of financial, legal and commercial due diligence undertaken by third party advisers
- Assisting in the generation of investment opportunities
- Assisting in the negotiation and structuring of investments
- Liaison with tax advisers to ensure investment will be EIS/VCT qualifying as appropriate
- Support as required in monitoring investee companies’ performance post investment
- If required, serving as an ‘observer’ of any investee company and attending all board meetings and such committee meeting as may be determined in connection with that role
- Preparation of analysis to identify exit opportunities and assistance with managing the sales process
- Contributing to investment discussions/strategy as required
- 1-3 years of experience in an Investment Analyst role, preferably within Private Equity
- Exceptional academic background
- Completed or plans to undertake relevant professional qualifications (CFA, ACA etc.)
- Very numerate
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong MS Office skills