We are recruiting for a dynamic Investment firm with stunning offices based in the heart of the West End, with a truly collaborative culture. This role would suit a Career Receptionist who thrives within a fast-paced environment, where precision and high standards are key. Hard work is rewarded with some excellent perks! 9.30am-18:30pm hours.
- Meeting and greeting, fielding calls
- Booking and preparing meeting rooms, preparing refreshments etc.
- Coordinating with Facilities/Office Manager/Human Resources
- Vendor/Supplier liaison handling office supplies
- Maintaining holiday/sickness charts
- Expenses management, tracking
- Ordering staff lunches
- Ad hoc Projects & Events
- PA cover – travel arrangements
- Previous Front of House Receptionist experience ideally gained within Investment sector
- Polished presentation and welcoming approach
- Team player essential
- Outstanding prioritisation skills, multi-tasking on a regular basis!
- Proactivity with excellent organisational/logistics skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Sense of humour!