We are now recruiting for an experienced Receptionist to join a well-established City-based Investment Management firm on a temp - perm basis.
The perfect candidate will ideally have some Reception experience gained from a Financial or Professional Services firm and be someone who thrives within a fast-paced environment, where precision and high standards are key!
- Meeting and greeting, fielding calls
- Booking and preparing meeting rooms, preparing refreshments etc.
- Coordinating with Facilities/Office Manager/Human Resources
- Vendor/Supplier liaison handling office supplies
- Maintaining holiday/sickness charts
- Expenses management, tracking
- Ordering staff lunches
- Ad hoc Projects
- PA cover – travel arrangements
- Previous Front of House Receptionist experience
- Strong preference for experience gained within Financial or Professional Services firm
- Polished presentation and welcoming approach
- Team player essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Sense of humour!