Our client, based in the West End, is a leading Investment firm with beautiful offices and great perks including a strong work/life balance! They are looking for a Float PA to support small Investment teams to cover a 12-14 month FTC (Maternity cover) - start in December!
Providing admin coverage across various Investment teams, supporting a small team of Equity Portfolio Managers/Analysts; during coverage assignments, responsibilities may include answering phones, managing multiple calendars, meeting planning and coordination, greeting external guests, travel arrangements, generating correspondence and completing expense reports.
The Float Assistant also assists with project work and responds to ad-hoc requests for general office support. Responsibilities may include investment research, updating and maintaining spreadsheets, agenda coordination, printing research, filing, and ordering business cards
- Extensive and complex diary management
- Co-ordinating meetings across multiple time zones, booking rooms, setting up conference and video conference calls.
- Extensive and complex global travel arrangements, preparing detailed itineraries including visas
- Processing expenses
- Preparing research packs
- Creating and editing reports and presentations
- Data management, some analysis
- Building and maintaining professional relationships with internal/external stakeholders
- Previous PA/ Team Assistant experience, ideally gained within Investment/Financial Services sector
- Exposure to a Float role beneficial, not essential
- Strong MS Office skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Push back and a sense of humour!
- Calm under pressure with exemplary attention to detail