Well-established Investment firm based in beautiful offices in the heart of Mayfair with a truly collaborative culture, is looking to recruit a proactive Float EA to provide seamless cover across the business.
This position will suit someone who is able to adapt quickly new working styles; be resourceful, use initiative and think on their feet. As the position involves continually moving around the business to cover at all levels, versatility and absolute professionalism is non-negotiable!
- Extensive & complex diary management
- Organising meetings and conference calls across various time zones, handling schedule conflicts
- Extensive and complex global travel arrangements
- Preparing detailed itineraries, prone to last-minute changes
- Setting up client meetings, lunches and dinners
- Preparing and amending a range of correspondence, reports and presentations
- Gatekeeping – screening and actioning emails and calls
- Handling expenses
- Previous PA experience gained within a Financial or Professional Services firm is advantageous
- Previous experience as a Float PA advantageous, but not essential
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Organised with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to multi task and prioritise
- Team player!
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable working approach
- Strong MS Word & Outlook