A dynamic investment management firm based in the City is hiring a dedicated and resourceful Executive Assistant/Company Secretary.
Working with a great team, this role would suit an exceptionally organised individual with a 'can-do' attitude and brilliant teamwork skills.
- General duties normally expected of an Executive Assistant and general office duties.
- Host meetings e.g. ensuring guests are made comfortable, arrange coffee/sandwiches etc.
- Assist portfolio managers as required e.g. preparing PowerPoint presentations etc.
- Maintain databases and distribute data to third parties
- Help to maintain up-to-date systems
- Assist the marketing team at corporate events and conferences
- Undertake all company secretarial duties including maintaining records, submitting returns to Companies House, preparing board papers and taking minutes, arranging for circulation and signature of documents etc.
- Work with Compliance to ensure UK regulatory requirements are met
- Liaise with third party service providers (IT, Accountant/Auditor, Advent, BNYM, ACD, AIFM etc.).
- Help with client enquiries, prepare quarterly client reports and oversee take-on of new clients
- Provide cover for Investment Accounting and Accounts as required e.g. holidays, illness etc.
- Ability to work in a small team environment
- ‘Can do’ attitude and willingness to widen skills
- Good time management/prioritisation skills and administrative organisation
- Strong verbal communication and inter-personal skills; able to form good internal and external relationships
- Strong MS Office Skills
- Strong numeracy and attention to detail
- Strong educational background