A global Investment Bank is looking for a dedicated, experienced and reliable Executive Assistant to support a very busy Global Head.
With a strong background in administrative support within Investment Banking you will have a great ‘can-do’ attitude, good skills and have a really clear understanding of what it means to be an EA at this level.
- Extensive diary management, coordinating meeting with key senior internal and external stakeholders in multiple time-zones
- Coordinating complex international travel itineraries often within Europe, to the US and the Far East
- Acting as a true ambassador to the Global Head, regularly interacting with other members of the Executive Committee and the Board and high-profile figures outside the bank and managing relationships
- Organising internal/external events
- Processing expenses for the Global Head using the internal expense management system
- Handling a large amount of confidential information
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistant within a global Investment Bank
- Strong academic credentials
- Exceptional prioritisation and organisational skills
- Highly discreet with the ability to handle sensitive information on a regular basis
- Incredibly diplomatic, able to manage relationships with senior internal/external stakeholders
- Excellent attitude; dedicated, calm and professional