Fabulous opportunity to join a small event team who organise each year a remarkable range of nationally important events, from lectures by political and business leaders to banquets for visiting Heads of State. High quality standards, enthusiasm and impeccable attention to detail are a must.
- Acting as the main point of contact for enquiries relating to City hosted events
- Researching guest lists, issuing invitations and recording responses for events
- Placing orders with suppliers and monitoring event budgets to ensure costs are contained and audit requirements met
- Assisting with table plan development and drafting ceremonial briefing notes and other correspondence and documentation
- Responding to enquiries about arrangements for individual events
- Producing seating cards, menu cards, seating plans and other documents.
- Experience of corporate/ commercial events in a professional environment
- Excellent administrative and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise a diverse and heavy workload and work flexibly.
- High quality written and oral communication skills
- A team player, excellent interpersonal skills and computer literacy are essential.