Based in Central London, one of the most recognised names in global, contemporary art is hiring an enthusiastic Events Sales Manager to join their events team. This is a varied role with a focus on marketing the venue and maximising sales.
- Marketing the venue to event agencies and corporates
- Develop relationships with clients
- Target event sales growth, extending current partnerships
- Research potential clients
- Develop the brand
- Manage the new business appraisal process
- Increase the value of each hire
- Attend events where necessary
- Agree set budgets, forecasts and sales targets with the Head of Events.
- Monthly reporting on sales and monitor performance
- Recording all relevant data for review by the Head of events
- An excellent track record in developing and delivering sales and marketing strategies and proven experience in achieving and exceeding targets and generating income from events.
- Excellent networking skills and solid experience in generating leads and the ability to secure new business.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage budgets as well as reporting and analysis.
- Advanced organisational and planning skills