A fabulous opportunity to manage events at one of the most recognised venues in global, contemporary art. This is a varied role with a focus on organising and managing a full portfolio of creative events.
- Dealing with enquiries and stewarding potential clients
- Making sure all relevant data relating to venue hire is kept up to date for review by the Head of Events
- Ensuring full understanding of client requirements
- Confirming that appropriate contracts are drawn up and agreed with all clients
- Planning and organising the portfolio of internal and external events
- Managing invitations, guest lists, RSVP etc.
- On site during all events
- Manage post-event analysis
- An excellent track record in both the organisation and management of large-scale events and venue hire, ideally in an arts environment
- Advanced presentation, negotiating and interpersonal skills necessary for effective sales and marketing of events
- Strong organisational and creative skills
- Ability to take full responsibility for any task without supervision
- A flexible approach, with the ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Persuasive, informed and consistent writing skills