A global Investment Bank with offices in the heart of the City are looking for an experienced and dedicated EA to provide exceptional support for a Global Head.
Working 1:1 you will have 10 solid years’ experience within a global Investment bank providing high-level executive support.
- Extensive diary management, coordinating meeting with key senior internal and external stakeholder in multiple time-zones
- Coordinating complex international travel itineraries often within Europe, to the US and the Far East
- Acting as a true ambassador to the Global Head, regularly interacting with members of the Executive Committee and the Board and high-profile figures outside the bank and managing relationships
- Organising internal/external events
- Processing expenses for the Global Head using the internal expense management system
- Handling a large amount of confidential information
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistant within a global Investment Bank
- Strong academic credentials
- Exceptional prioritisation and organisational skills
- Highly discreet with the ability to handle sensitive information on a regular basis
- Incredibly diplomatic, able to manage relationships with senior internal/external stakeholders
- Excellent attitude; dedicated, calm and professional