Our client, an ever-growing entrepreneurial Investment firm based in the West End with a truly diverse culture is recruiting for an ultra-efficient experienced EA to support a Founding Partner. This would suit a candidate who has worked in Investment Banking, Private Equity or Venture Capital, who thrives in a deal-driven environment where hard work is truly rewarded
- Extensive and very complex diary management, constantly handling schedule conflicts
- Organising meetings and scheduling conference calls, across a variety of time zones
- Building and maintaining relationships with Portfolio firms, the EA network etc.
- Global travel arrangements, preparing itineraries
- Creating and editing presentations and reports
- Processing expenses and invoices
- Deal process assistance
- Previous EA/PA experience ideally gained within Investment sector
- Strong academic performance preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Able to be several steps ahead at any one time!
- Outstanding prioritisation skills, multi-tasking on a regular basis!
- Proactivity with excellent organisational/logistics skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- European languages advantageous not essential