A prestigious, global Financial Services firm based in Canary Wharf is hiring a dedicated EA to support the President and COO.
Working alongside an Executive PA this is a demanding role in a fast-paced environment. If you have a proven track record as a senior EA within the Financial Services space, excellent communication and organisations skills and are a great team player, this will be the perfect role for you.
- Comprehensive business and personal support
- Extensive email management with follow up and continuous gatekeeping
- Extensive and complex diary management
- Coordinating multi-party meetings, global conference calls and video-conferences
- Preparing packs and all relevant papers for meetings
- Global complex travel arrangements
- Preparing detailed itineraries with frequent last-minute changes
- Expense and invoices management
- Ad hoc Projects e.g. Business Management support and organisation of Management Offsite
- Actioning various documentation
- Proven solid work record working as an EA/PA at a similar level within Financial Services sector
- Totally flexibility on working hours
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to be one step ahead at all times , thinking outside the box!
- Proactive, innovative, dedicated
- Outstanding organisational and administrative skills
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Well-presented and articulate with an excellent telephone manner
- True team player