We are recruiting for a well-established and dynamic Consulting firm based in the heart of the West End who prides itself on both its reputation and its collaborative company culture. This would suit a candidate who thrives within a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment who has sound EA experience supporting a small, busy senior team
- Extensive and complex diary management, setting up multi-party client/internal meetings and juggling schedule conflicts with last-minute changes
- Coordinating conference calls across different time zones
- Organising events/corporate hospitality
- Extensive and complex global travel arrangements
- Preparing detailed itineraries including visas
- Expense processing; in-box management/screening and auctioning/follow-up
- Act as a point of contact, liaising with clients on regular basis
- Preparing correspondence, reports and presentations, printing & binding etc.
- Ad hoc - maintain filing systems, booking taxis and couriers, screening calls, personal tasks
- Extensive EA experience gained ideally within Professional Services/Blue-chip corporate firm
- Robust and work well under pressure
- Strong MS Office skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships quickly
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Highly efficient and organised with the ability to adapt to fast-paced change.
- Pragmatic, proactive and confident
- True team player!