We are recruiting for a dynamic Private Equity firm with stunning offices based in the heart of Mayfair, with a truly collaborative culture. Supporting 2 MDs and small team, your role will be client-facing and high in logistics and would suit a proactive EA who has proven experience within the Investment sector. Hard work is rewarded with some excellent perks!
- Extensive and complex diary management, constantly handling schedule conflicts
- Organising meetings and scheduling conference calls, across a variety of time zones
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and senior management
- Coordinating client hospitality
- Global travel arrangements, preparing itineraries
- Creating and editing presentations and reports
- Processing expenses
- Previous EA/PA experience ideally gained within Investment sector
- Team player essential
- Able to be several steps ahead at any one time!
- Outstanding prioritisation skills, multi-tasking on a regular basis!
- Proactivity with excellent organisational/logistics skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Strong MS Office skills
- Sense of humour!