A fast-paced Corporate Finance firm based in Cambridge are expanding their team of talented Corporate Financiers.
Working on exciting deals, you will have experience within Corporate Finance, be professionally qualified (ACA/ACCA) and have an excellent attitude.
- Supporting and leading transactions of all types, including MBOs, MBIs, Acquisitions and Company Sales.
- Planning, managing and conducting due diligence assignments
- Preparation of valuation reports
- Planning and implementation of marketing plan for due diligence work in conjunction with a Partner
- Research projects
- Financial analysis and modelling
- Preparation of presentations, reports on all types of transactions
- 2+ years’ experience within Corporate Finance/Accounting/Management consultancy
- Professionally qualified ACA/ACCA
- Excellent academic background
- Highly numerate
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A team player, enthusiastic with a great attitude