We have a fantastic opportunity for an energetic Co-ordinator/Team Assistant. You will need to be extremely organised, hardworking and capable. The role is situated within a leading global investment bank on a busy floor – the team are looking for someone who will hit the ground running.
- Interview co-ordination
- Co-ordinate and manage diaries
- Co-ordination of management onsites and townhalls
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel Proven track record on large event planning and coordination (100+ attendees)
- Ability to be proactive, use initiative, prioritise and multi-task Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Strong secretarial background preferably within the financial services industry
- Proven track record in event planning and execution, with excellent written and verbal communication skills