Excellent opportunity for a dedicated, ambitious and energetic client services professional with experience in the Financial Sector to join a dynamic and growing Investment Firm in the City.
Providing an exceptional client service to new and existing clients you will have experience managing a book of clients and bringing on new business within Asset Management.
- Building and maintaining key relationships with representatives of UHNWIs including IFAs, Solicitors, Investment Consultants and Accountants
- Arrange meetings to visit prospective clients and engaging in pitches
- Regularly represent the company in client meetings, events and other business activities
- Conduct market research and keep clients up to date with company and market information
- Key point of contact for day-to-day enquiries from clients and prospects
- Support key marketing strategies
- Proactively support clients by engaging with their needs and concerns
- 2+ years working in a client services role within Financial Services required
- IMC required
- Strong academic background
- Great attitude with the willingness to reach out to prospects and build business
- Excellent, proven sales skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for Financial Services and Investment Management