A superb opportunity for a highly organised and committed individual to support a Communications and Strategy Consultancy. This is a fast paced role supporting CEO, Director and small team. You will need to be a team player with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills. The atmosphere is professional but social, a non-hierarchical structure – work hard, play hard!
- Complex diary management, liaising directly with the team and clients, politicians and creatives
- Coordinating meetings involving both internal team members and external clients and executives
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with key clients, and their support teams
- Preparing presentation material and briefing documents for client meetings, research and data sourcing
- Office management
- Travel arrangements and expenses
- Generic admin – phones, invoices, filing etc.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Bright & articulate
- Well-presented and well-spoken
- Energy & initiative!
- Team player
- Strong computer skills including: MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Keen interest in Current Affairs a plus!
- Strong academics
- Some previous EA/PA experience
- Career prospects guaranteed!