This is a brilliant opportunity for a super bright self-starter to work for a leading investment bank. You will be working on projects that are wide ranging – this role will suit an ambitious individual who wants to use their administrative and organisational skills and grow their career. You will be focusing on the business and proactively adding value. You will take ownership, manage business meetings schedules, agendas, documents, actions and project deadlines. You will work with the events team to create impact and bring social media and communications to life, run off-sites and work on strategy for the global bank. The role requires exceptional communication skills; you will be privy to restricted and often commercially sensitive information and you will be delighted to know that you will be working closely with other team members who all pull together. This is a full on and very high profile job for someone with energy and professionalism. Attention to detail will be key and a certain energy! (7.30 – 5 are the core hours).
- The major challenges will be to focus on ensuring that the CAO and team are supported at all times and that all projects are delivered with a very high level of accuracy and in accordance with procedures.
- To be aware of key objectives and ensure these objectives are met.
- To prioritise a busy workload (especially meeting schedules and diary management), handling restricted / sensitive matters and ensuring the smooth running of the team.
- Degree or equivalent
Personal Skill Requirements
- High personal integrity and standards
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, developed through hands-on experience working for senior managers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including experience of dealing with senior management and external stakeholders
- Ability to liaise with colleagues at all levels of seniority in an appropriate manner
- Excellent technical skills in managing systems to support the smooth running of the office (proficient with MS office and Outlook)
- Ability to multi-task – strong organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Diligent team player
- 5 + years’ experience required or newly graduated candidate