A leading Financial PR firm based in the City is looking for a bright and enthusiastic communicator join their dynamic team as a Receptionist/Office Manager.
This is a superb role that would suit and individual with experience providing excellent support as a Receptionist looking for role that is challenging, collaborative and engaging.
- Managing the meeting room diary
- Managing the switchboard and delivering incoming/outgoing post
- Welcoming visitors
- Co-ordinating in-house catering requirements
- Arranging catering from outside suppliers where required, and replenishing supplies for Hospitality, by buying items from nearby shops, being reimbursed on producing receipts
- Maintaining office supplies in meeting rooms
- Preparing IT requirements for meeting rooms
- Co-ordination with building managers and other service providers to see that the office is in good working order
- Restaurant reservations and taxi bookings as required
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, friendly and approachable
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Great organisational skills
- A real team player!