We are looking for an experienced assistant to support the Corporate Access team with conference events. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who is passionate about both support and events, as the role is 50% administrative support of the events/ roadshows and 50% working with the events and marketing team.
This is an excellent opportunity to make a mark in this outstanding company.
- Calendar organisation
- Preparing conference schedules for corporates and investors
- Arranging production for events collateral
- Assisting with the organisation of logistics – in relation to investor fieldtrips along with post-event reporting, including attendee lists, qualitative analysis and final budget reconciliations
- Confirming travel arrangements and ground transfers, booking meeting venues, confirming full arrangements
- Prioritisation is key! Ability to meet deadliness whilst managing a large number of projects running concurrently
- Professional degree of communication skills in person, on phone, by e-mail and letter to senior level executives
- Good sense of humour
- Must be an enthusiastic, motivated team player