Fantastic opportunity for a professional and organised administrator with strong client relationship experience and skills, to join a city firm, as an invaluable part of the team. Whilst supporting the MD of the team, you will play a central role in managing the administrative and relationship elements of the team in an inclusive and positive working environment.
- As part of the membership team, support the MD on a day to day basis, organising meetings and travel arrangements
- Acting as first point of contact for the team for both internal and external enquiries
- Managing logistics and administration for meetings abroad, ensuring all participants are fully briefed and up to date with all information required
- Coordinating information tours for Senior Management
- Ensuring internal records are up to date
- Creating programmes of senior level meetings for members locally and abroad
- Developing strong relationships with current and prospective members
- Collaborating with colleagues to seek ways of improving the effectiveness of the team
- Keeping up to date with topical issues and areas of company interest.
- High attention to detail
- PA or Team Assistant experience (ideally for a finance or membership organisation)
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure while managing multiple projects
- Good commercial understanding
- Ability to liaise at all levels
- Strong team player.