We have a fabulous position for an experienced float assistant to join this leading global investment bank. You will be articulate, able to multi task and work well under pressure. Do you thrive in a busy environment, helping out where needed? This could be the perfect next role!
This is a temporary Assistant role with an extremely high profile and well established organisation who are always on the lookout for top talent.
- Diary management; coordinate and schedule meetings, conferences and special events
- Able to handle high volume of phone calls and emails
- Maintain faxes, printers and photocopiers
- Demonstrate dependability, sense of urgency, and high attention to detail along with the ability to multi-task
- Must display a consistent, professional degree of communication skills in person, on phone, by e-mail and letter to senior level executives
- Strong MS Office skills, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Pleasant phone manner
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise
- Good sense of humour
- Communication skills, articulate and resourceful
- Must be a team player that works well under pressure