Office Manager / Administrator
An exciting opportunity working for a city based FinTech industry firm, requiring a dedicated, hardworking and passionate individual to work with a small and diverse team. The firm will need someone who is very adaptable, has excellent communication skills and first class organisational skills to coordinate their expanding office.
- Extensive diary management, arranging meetings and travel for the CEO, COO and the rest of their team
- Recruiting staff and managing inductions, setting up work stations and briefing staff on compliance and company policies
- Tracking staff holidays, sickness and other absences
- Assisting with corporate social responsibility, liaising with charities etc.
- Overseeing office repairs, maintenance and supply levels
- Managing the CRM database (Salesforce)
- An intelligent, articulate and dynamic individual
- Experienced in office management
- High attention to detail and focussed
- Organised and adaptable
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Ideally prior experience in Financial Services or FinTech
- Quick minded