A leading law firm in the City; key advisors on high profile and ground breaking international transactions working for the leading corporations, financial institutions and governments is recruiting for their growing Event Team.
They are looking to recruit an Events Coordinator. This is a really exciting opportunity for a high achiever. The team are responsible for ensuring that the highest quality of services is provided, advising and supporting and managing the client hospitality and event on site experience.
They hold approximately 300 events each year and therefore the systems need to be fluid and highly professional, building on experience of working in a strong team you will be working very closely with colleagues to build their prestigious events.
- You will be managing; Graduate recruitment events, client seminars, in house and off site dinners
- Communicating with partners and internal colleagues
- Managing the coordination of rooms, setting up rooms
- Attending and contributing to team meetings and any event led discussions
- Working with outsourced organisers of events, the catering teams, audio visual and security
- Collating invitation replies, guest lists and the firms CRM system
- Producing seminar material, badges, place cards and menus
- Tracking ROI data and evaluation feedback
- Ensuring Health & safety procedures are adhered to
- This is a fabulous role for a highly organised confident, hands on and have lots of initiative
- Must have superb communication skills, both written and spoken, be highly professional and have the highest standard of professional ethics
- A team player with a real pitch in attitude, calm, enthusiastic and a good sense of humour
- MS Office skills