Our client is a phenomenally successful asset management firm founded on the belief that the scientific method offers the best approach to investing. Today, they have many billions of assets under management and serve many of the world’s largest pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, banks and fund platforms, employing more than 450 people in offices globally.
They are seeking an individual to manage their research output; to provide high levels of professional administrative support to Research Directors. You will be part of a small team of supporting the research division, pivotal in ensuring the research programme moves forward successfully.
- Overseeing academic engagement
- Managing a large, complex schedule of research meetings
- Electronic filing, document management and version control (SharePoint)
- Some EA duties for senior researchers e.g. assistance with diary management and scheduling
- Servicing meetings including preparation of papers, minute taking, chasing on action points
- Project support for the Head of Research Administration including updating and maintaining project plans
- Administrative support experience, ideally gained in a research environment
- Degree level education (ideally in a mathematical or scientific subject area)
- Experience with document management technologies (e.g. SharePoint)
- Experience of supporting senior staff
- Experience of servicing high level committees
- Experience with a range of technologies and software
- A flexible attitude and creative approach