News just in – three in five new graduates are over qualified for their jobs making it more important that you keep looking until you find the perfect fit for you!
As a recent graduate from Newcastle University here is my advice for job seekers:
- Register with a recruitment agency – here at Aldrich & Co we’re always eager to find you your dream job!
- Make the most of your careers department at university – especially career fairs
- Dress to impress – first impressions count
- Be prompt – leave plenty of time and know where you’re going
- Interview prep – you can never be too prepared
- Be yourself – confidence is key
“Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking.” – Steve Jobs